Thursday, October 6, 2016

About me!

      My name is Karimah Robinson and I am eighteen years old. I graduated from Central High (which was terribly difficult). I am the oldest of five children, from my parents separately. I am a dancer and a cheerleader. I have been dancing since age 3 and cheering since age 10. As well as being a cheerleader, I am also a cheer coach. I absolutely love helping my cheerleaders perfect their craft and giving them the opportunity to love such a sport. As far as school goes, I am a psychology major. Psychology is such a broad field so I'm not sure what exactly I want to do.
     I am a very laid back person, very easy to talk to. If anyone sees me walking and I look unapproachable that's just my face, I PROMISE! I am a great listener, non-judgmental, and very caring, anyone who knows me can attest to that. I'm finished writing though, because I feel like I'm tooting my own horn lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment